Sunday 25 July 2010

At last!



Ok, it has taken a while, but finally i have gotten around to sorting this out. One reason it has taken so long is that i have been super busy making and creating for my first craft fair in ages..... The picture to the left is a ball for babies that you can attach to a pram, really easy to make once you work out how to assemble the hexagons into a football shape.




These little guys are called 'misfits', they are all a bit odd but they each have their own story to tell....





And my mum was also busy, she knitted this awesome kitty:









And she takes beautiful photos of local scenery:




We sold a few bit (even the bunting!) and i got the worst ever sunburn. Ouch. Still, it is always a buzz to see what people think of my creations. I think the best thing about them is the fabric, which i get from the awesome (and very addictive) fabric rehab.

1 comment:

  1. oh my my your blog is a bit on the lovely side of things!
    i enjoy your gazing at the pretty pictures ever so much

    ReplyDelete